Throughout their lives, companies face different challenges, associated with market variations, the level of development of the organization and the particular circumstances of entrepreneurs.
Attending these challenges is not easy and, consequently, many doubts arise about the decision to be taken at each moment:
- How to achieve the loyalty and flexibility that I look for in my employees?
- And reorganize my businesses and businesses to make a stronger group?
- How much can I grow without dying of success?
- Is it possible to adapt the production to my orders? And to offshoring?
- How could you influence customers to improve sales?
- How will the greater integration demanded by my main client affect me?
- What information systems are best suited to my business?
- Does it make sense to continue with the current organization of my company?
- Can I make the management of my company more agile and efficient?
- And to professionalize the management of the company without harming the family interests?
- Does the client really value the quality of my products / services?
Answering these and other questions requires a clear understanding of the anatomy and functioning of the company and the circumstances surrounding it.
In practice, companies may need adjustments in different areas of their business models
- Internal adaptation: redesigning operations, resizing and / or reorganizing resources and reorienting the business or its government.
- Alliances with other companies: through collaboration agreements, mergers or acquisitions.
- Expansion to new businesses: covering other links in the value chain or seeking complementarity of resources and / or operations in other sectors.
- Extension to new geographies: very necessary due to the globalization of the market.
- Offer of new products or services: aimed at replacing existing products or getting more sales volume per customer.
- Incorporation of new customer niches: take advantage of the purchasing power of these customers.
REDINN seeks to be the ideal partner for companies that seek to optimize their business models in order to sustain their long-term activity in an increasingly competitive and complex global market.